Saturday, January 8, 2011

KinderStampO January Tag Swap

Hi there!! Today I'm posting an entry for the January Tag Swap at KinderStampO.
The theme for the swap is "Have a peachy birthday." I unfortunately do not own any PK stamps :( This is what I came up with...


Tag cut from Sentimentals Cartridge at 4"
Tag inside layer cut from Sentimentals at 3.25" (I used my Gypsy to hide the contour of the tag hole for the layer)
Wish  cut from Gypsy Wanderings at .9"
Cake was made by using the one layer cake on Straight from the Nest cart copied twice each at a slightly smaller size and then welded together using the Gypsy.
I embellished using rhinestones and silver and blue Stickles.

I have another tag I'm submitting, but technical issues prevent me from posting it right now. I'll try to have it up later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Happy Crafting,
CHC

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Really love how you did this tag =)

Post a Comment