Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cricut Old West Cards

Hi again!
Today I wanted to share two new cards I made using the Cricut Old West cartridge. I got this cart as a present from a family member!! I made these adorable boot cards to send to some family I've got in Texas.
Howdy Pardner:



These cards are cut at 9" x 5", making it a 4.5" x 5" A2 size card.
The Boots are cut a 1.25" and 1.5" ( I was having some size troubles with layers on my gypsy, haha)
The words are also cut at 1.25" and 1.5" with the shadows as well. 
I used the DCWV glitter stack for the boots and Colorbok wood patterned paper for the words.

This cart has two really great fonts on it, the wood letters shown above and a rope letter font as well! I can't wait to make some more stuff with this one.

Happy Crafting,
CHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment